Now that Clara has discovered these amazing things called hands she is into grabbing everything. Including mommy's hair, her toys and her blanket. Lately when she is going to sleep she likes to get her arms under her blanket and put it up over her face. Now I only let her do this during the day when someone is watching her at all times, but it is so adorable and a quirk from her daddy as I cannot stand to sleep with anything on my face.
I was shopping in a little baby store what we saw about a week ago when I got this little hat for Clara. I thought that it worked perfectly since she has been putting the blanket over her eyes. The closed eyelids are essentially a mask that helps keep the changing light from waking Clara up. When she is awake the mask part flips up and it is just a normal hat. We have been using it the last few days and it is amazing, she does not wake up when she moves from the car to inside and back. Hopefully it will work good on the plane tomorrow.
I have no association with this website but here is the manufacturer of the hat: hat

Oh my gosh, that hat is SO CUTE. What a great idea!
ReplyDelete