Saturday, May 4, 2013

Butterfly Garden



Starting to scrap some pictures from when I was gone in 2012. National Scrapbook day is giving me some great inspiration.

This layout combines two challenges on the Scrapbook Generation Blog.

Challenge #3 To use a one page sketch - Mine is from their book one page sketches volume two

and 

Challenge #6 Use five products  - I chose 1. Washi - the pink chevron, 2. Mist - I misted the love and you, 3. Jewels - Hmmm I forgot to put those on before I took a picture, they are there know i promise 4. Enamel Dots - They are the blue and green dots, and 5. Wood Veneer - The Love and You. 

The floral paper is American crafts, the yellow is october afternoon ticket booth, and the black is Heidi Swapp adore. 



And I had a helper to take this picture. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the LO! love your papers!
    Your dog does love to photobomb you doesn't he? can you say HAM?? LOL
    Very nice...TFS!

    ReplyDelete