Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions

So I have a few things up my sleeves that I would like to get done this year:
1. Take a picture a day every day this year. THis will help me learn our new camera along with a really cool project.
2. Try to scrapbook once a week. I will be kinda bored this year so that sounds fun.
3. Get out once a week and do something. With Jeremy gone I will not have a supper huge amount of interaction outside work, I will look in the local paper and try to find intersting things to do.
4. Attended church more often. I have been invited to a new ward that I seem to click better with at church so I think this will be a lot easier to keep. Also they are latter in the afternoon.
5.  Keep up with all of my Big Picture classes. The are so much fun and I learn new techniques all the time.
6.  Take all my classes so that I get all of my prerequisits done so maybe I can start my nursing classes sometime soon.

   Everyone have a happy new year, may it be a prosperous year for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment