So I am taking a class on how to use my Camera. Its called better pictures a week or something along those lines. I am a few weeks behind so this week I will have to play catchup. The first week is to use Apature Priority and play with your F-stop. I am supposed to take them outside but as I was reading my book it said that the illumination of the snow could not cut down the light to get the look I needed. So I turned up my ISO to 1600 and turned it indoors. So you get some boring pictures of things that were in my bat
hroom so that I could play around with this setting. I am excited to try it out once I get around something that would not be so bright.
What I learned was that the lower f-stop the more things are out of focused, middle slightly blurry and high everything is crisp. I think that when I get back to Hawaii I am going to ask to take pictures of Sam and Ana-lynn. I have a fun idea that I want to try with Baby Ana's feet. Focus in her toes and blur the rest of her.
So here are my pictures from high f-stop to low. It took a few pictures (like 30) but here they are.



Overall I think that they turned out neat. The 3 elements you can really tell how blurry stuff is and is not.
No comments:
Post a Comment