So now for the tour of our house (with completed portions of other houses thrown in)
The front of the house
We added a concrete pad to the side of the house that will look like this
We have a two car garage and then mud/laundry room off the garage it will look like this when done
Next to the laundry room is the master bedroom/bathroom. The ceilings are vaulted and we got what we call mood lighting installed into so we can dim the lights if we want. We also have the same feature in our living room.



So we have his and her closets that surround the bathtub. Jeremy thinks its weird to have the closets in the bathroom but I think that its really cool, I kinda dig it.
The next two pictures are the layout of the shower/bath tile and the tile that I chose. The left tile will be the lighter tile on the wall and the right the darker color. The left tile is also the tile that is running on the floor through out the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment