The living room is kinda boring picture wise.
This is an example of what our living room will look like completed. As you can see we have a beautiful arch looking into the dining room. Also where I am standing is the entrance into the kitchen.
The wood on the right is the stain that I chose for both the floors and the kitchen cabinets.
Next is the kitchen
The stove top
The sink
My double oven (love it)
What our back splash will look like
The granite we picked, with tile, and glass tile. The dark tile in the pattern I think we decided will be the darker tile from the bathroom
So the last rooms I have a picture of are what I am going to make my craft room. They are going to have double french doors and it is going to be hardwood in there. Its going to be awesome.

The last last thing is the backyard:
View of the back of the house with our patio
Awesome house! I'm so excited for you! Cant wait to see updates!
ReplyDeleteHey! Dont you have a new weekly update for us!?!? I'd love to see the progress they've made. :)
ReplyDelete