Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update on the house

Look it's an actual yard!!! They didn't pour the extra driveway in these pictures but they are doing it now.


Drywall!!! You can tell where the rooms are. This is the living room.

Cabinets I am excited. 

 I think I am going to put some potted plants behind the sink. What kind I don't know yet.

My craft room!!!

The laundry room

Bathroom and a peak into my closet

The shower and double vanity

The vaulted ceiling in the living room. It will have lighting that can be dimmed.

View from the back bedroom

Into the dining room

Backyard, not much has changed





3 comments:

  1. Your house is comming along nicely! I LOVE IT! Soooo excited for you guys!

    That tub in the bathroom looks inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a new home, that is so exciting. Are you counting down the days until y'all move in? Thanks for sharing your blog - "see" you in Color class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dropped by to say hello from BPS - and I loved the tour of your house. looking round houses is one of my favourite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete