TOday the alarm clock went off at 3 am!!! Crazy I know right. However, it was worth it as I had a lot of fun today. What did I do you may ask? Well I ran the Donald Half Marathon in disney world.
Now the following is a picture I pulled off the rundisney facebook page found here : Run Disney Facebook Page
My official finish time is 2:32.20 I was shooting for under 2:30 but with all the walking I have been doing the last week while at the parks and the heat I am a ok with my time. The next one I bet I can get under 2:30 :).
I also got a really cool medal, and wore it around the few hours I was at the park today. You will have to excuse the sweaty iPhone picture I had just finished and was on the bus going back to my hotel.
After the marathon, we went to Animal kingdom so I could eat and ride one last ride. Then came back and me a little bit had a nice long nap, packed up the room and we are headed out back home tomorrow after a great vacation.


No comments:
Post a Comment