I got my Pink Paislee Warehouse box while I was on leave. I loved the box, the only thing I owned already in it was some of the city sidewalks items. So over all not a bad box at all.
List of contents - papers are listed in blue
Artisan
Chipboard arrows
Flowers
Wings
Scallop ribbon
Borders
Family words
Corners
Zig zag ribbon
4x8 tabs
8x8 resist
4X8 Covers
Secret Crush
Photo Frames
Element stickers
Photo tabs
Photograms
First Kiss x 2
Polka Dance x 2
Bouquet x 2
City Sidewalks
Paper Garland
8x8 paper pack - Own
Collage Sheets - Own
Candy Shoppe x 2
Story time
Special delivery
Santa’s workshop
Park place x 2
City shoppers
Cottage Farms
Photo Frames
Journal Cards
Hope Chest
Journal Cards
Burlap Butterflies
Christy Tomlinson
6X6 Paper Pad
Coffee Filter Sheets Doodles
Rubons doilies
Mask doodles
Mask flowers
Rub on doodle flowers
Heidi Swapp
Star Wood Album
Heart Wood Album
Scallop Wood Album
Luxe
Rubons in Silver
Rubons in black
Hearts
Stars
12X12 Paper Pack
Portfolio - All paper
Remarkable x2
Incredible x2
Amazing x2
Stupendous x2
Unbelivable x2
Outstanding x2



No comments:
Post a Comment