I belong to a scrapbooking group called Scrap Happy one of the members of the group said she challenged her self to do 100 Layouts before she could by any new supplies minus adhesive and white yardstick. I decided to join her and added pop dots to my list of things I was allowed to purchase because I love dimension and my supply is running a little low.
I am only counting layouts that help get rid of my stash, not project life cards that I print off of my computer.
Today I completed two layouts both from when we were pass holders and both when my mom came to visit us in May of 2014.
The first layout is about our dinner at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. The stickers are from simple stories and the papers are a mix of old papers. The words on all of the photos are part of the project mouse line at The-Lilypad. I took some time looking through all of their word art and added them to the pictures before printing them out. The sketch idea for the layout is from Scrapbook Generation whom where most of my sketches come from.
My second layout is a from my Husband and I's dinner with star wars characters. Once again the layout sketch is from Scrapbook generation. All but the yellow paper was pulled from my stash of odds and ends papers. I downloaded the Star Jedi font and cut it with my silhouette I did the yellow first and realized that it did not stand out enough on the red so I created a white outline and loved the result
Bonus Layout:

One quick bonus layout from my four year old. I give her my phone and let her take whatever pictures she would like. I print them at home and then let her take paper from my scrap stash and cut however she wants and then glue it down. It is also a homework project because she is working on her letter writing/letter sound recognition.


No comments:
Post a Comment